Oct 24, 2013

Another product review (no sales pitch)

I had some folks ask me about the small solar charger I used while hiking and even at the RTR in Quartzite, AZ.

So to stay true to my word here's a video I made actually while I was in Mississippi on the Natchez Trace.

I hope this answers some questions and helps with buying decision .
As I promised no sales pitch, they are available at Harbour Freight and probably other "outlet" type stores.

As always...  "Get out, be safe and go adventure"

2 comments:

  1. Nice video. I just purchased one of these types of small solar chargers from Amazon. Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found the video informative. I had great success with this little panel. For what it is designed it's perfect. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please share with others.